How To Use wrestling ring In A Sentence
- For once, a summarist almost got it right with the jacket copy:Amidst disillusioned saints hiding in wrestling rings, mothers burnt by glowing halos, and a Baby Nostradamus who sees only blackness, a gang of flower pickers heads off to war, led by a lonely man who cannot help but wet his bed in sadness. The People of Paper
- The two are headed for the wedding aisle, not the wrestling ring.
- This particular playground was a grass-covered space of over 8000 square meters, and included a zoo, a wading pool, a botanical garden, slides, seesaws, sandboxes, and a sumo wrestling ring.
- Women cannot touch or enter the sacred wrestling ring, the "dohyo," lest they contaminate it with their "impurity. NYT > Home Page
- Much like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has transitioned from the wrestling ring to the silver screen, Marvel's former female grappler, Screaming Mimi, has done pretty well for herself since ditching the squared circle and becoming Songbird, the former heart and soul of the Thunderbolts. She’s come a long way, baby, since her wrestling days | Robot 6 @ Comic Book Resources – Covering Comic Book News and Entertainment