How To Use wrathfully In A Sentence
- My emotions manage to squeeze a few tears past the imposed strictures of my society, but most of my grief only pounds wrathfully against generations of parents telling sons that ‘big boys don't cry.’
- he looked at her, not wrathfully now, but quizzically
- She knelt down so she was level with Allison's face and glared wrathfully into Allison's eyes.
- But you can get it strange wrathfully the teasingly undismayed all terrain truck deterrent that premier it, and we gave him the web gravimeter. Rational Review
- Picking up the receiver wrathfully, I muttered a monotonous ‘hello’.
- It will doubtless be looked upon as heresy for a children's librarian to own that she has a deal of sympathy for the down-trodden adult of the present; that there have been moments when she has even gone so far as to say an "amen" -- under her breath -- to the librarian who, after a day of vexations at the hands of the exasperating young person represented in our current social writings as a much-sinned-against innocent, wrathfully exploded, "Children ought to be put in a barrel and fed through the bung till they are twenty-one years old! Library Work with Children
- Jen said nothing, but glared at him wrathfully.
- He desperately looked over at the two girls for help, and found that, amazingly, they were both still fighting wrathfully.