work out in detail
elaborate a plan
come up with
His colleagues worked out his interesting idea
We worked up an ad for our client
- make a mathematical calculation or computation
find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
this unpleasant situation isn't going to work itself out
Did you get my meaning?
did you solve the problem?
did you get it?
He could not work the math problem
did you get it?
Work out your problems with the boss
do physical exercise
She works out in the gym every day
happen in a certain way, leading to, producing, or resulting in a certain outcome, often well
Things worked out in an interesting way
Not everything worked out in the end and we were disappointed
give a workout to
this puzzle will exercise your mind
work one's muscles
My personal trainer works me hard
Some parents exercise their infants
The fees work out to less than $1,000
How To Use work out In A Sentence
- If you think you can work out a containment system where all the defense wonks have failed, have at it.
- It will probably work out cheaper to hire a van and move your own things.
- My birthday wishes to you are the warmest.May all the plans you are making work out just right for you and may life always bring the best things your way.
- I have a mild frontal lobe disorder that leads me to perseverate, and thus I've continued to work out the theory and do experiments anyway.
- I don't want to name names, but you don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out who the chuckers are.
- The only question in her mind, was how long would it take for everything to work out?
- There are limits from computational irreducibility to how easy it is to work out consequences. Wolfram Blog : Stephen Wolfram on the Quest for Computable Knowledge
- You can just see the mental process by which they work out how many squat thrusts it will take to work off each pillow of dough. Times, Sunday Times
- Without telling anyone, she would work out and kick her bod into shape, even if it meant sneaking in workouts before or after work.
- Look at the brightness of what lies ahead and work out a way to make it come to you.