to wash or wipe with or as if with a mop
He mopped her forehead with a towel
Mop the hallway now
How To Use wipe up In A Sentence
- It is easily softened by solvents and grease, so wipe up spills promptly and do not use solvents or solvent-based polishes on it.
- Wipe up spills at once to prevent spots that require refinishing.
- Hitting candle every months also is best maintain method, but before waxing, should mix lunt besmirch wipe up .
- Wipe up spills promptly to avoid excessive smoke during the cleaning cycle.
- Use that cloth to wipe up the mess.
- Wipe up any spills promptly with a damp soft cloth or paper towel.
- The water is likely to be spilled, have a cloth handy to wipe up any mess.
- Don't bother to wipe up the dishes; just put them on the table.
- Have you got something I could wipe up this mess with?
- Watch Senator Al "Kick-Ass" Franken wipe up the floor with this health-care-lobby shill from the Hudson Institute who claimed that universal healthcare would increase medical bankruptcies. Boing Boing