- any of various plants of the genus Uvularia having yellowish drooping bell-shaped flowers
How To Use wild oats In A Sentence
- He added trials showed more than 90 percent control on several weeds, including wild oats, foxtails, pigweed, lambsquarters, wild buckwheat, kochia, wild mustard, and Russian thistle. undefined
- Some of my favourites include vervain, rosemary, lemon balm, skullcap, wild oats and ginseng.
- These included fierce criticisms of a competitor, Wild Oats, which Whole Foods later bought.
- Wild oats is the most serious grassy weed in the Prairies.
- That was how my wild oats project was born. Times, Sunday Times
- He's so young he should be out sowing his wild oats. The Sun
- Unfortunately there is still the unspoken understanding that young men are allowed to sow their wild oats.
- Go sow some wild oats - whole plantations. Times, Sunday Times
- THE wild oats project ended one year to the day after it began. Times, Sunday Times
- Burger King Vice-President Steven Grover followed in Whole Foods CEO John Mackey's giant footsteps this is Mackey's blog - yes, after being outed last year for writing more than 1400 trollish web postings over six or seven years using the screen name "Rahodeb" meant to harm rival market Wild Oats' reputation - Mackey has a new chitchatty blog. Fast Food Nation