[ UK /wˈaɪt/ ]
[ US /ˈwaɪt/ ]
[ US /ˈwaɪt/ ]
- a human being; `wight' is an archaic term
How To Use wight In A Sentence
- Reply: skatole perhaps another ingredient! by nelswight (0 articles, 0 quicklinks, 0 diaries, 13 comments) on Tuesday, Jan 9, 2007 at 5: 28: 04 PM Terror Gas in NY?
- In public, at least, Kirk, who lives close to the Wight memorial in Thirsk, is the soul of diplomacy, maintaining that the amateur route will eventually reap dividends.
- Eotyrannus lengi, a new coelurosaur from the Isle of Wight. Archive 2006-06-01
- The Chargers also landed wide receiver/kick returner Tim Dwight as part of their deal with the Falcons.
- I am sharing food and drink with gods, goddesses, and wights of the land, other spirits, and my spiritual and religious community.
- In 1959, the first hovercraft was launched on the Isle of Wight.
- In 1952, Dwight D. Eisenhower was elected president, defeating Democrat Adlai Stevenson.
- Clutch-y orlandosentinel. com - 25 hours ago orlandosentinel. com - A rather dapper-looking Dwight Howard - the ascot was a nice touch - started barking in the northstationsports. com - 3 days ago northstationsports. com - North Station Sports has been reporting on the BallHype - Top Sports News, Videos, and Blogs
- On the other side of the debate is Ed Dwight, a long-term detractor. MLK Jr. memorial confronts controversy
- When she returned to the Isle of Wight to tell her parents that she would be leaving home and school to become a West End actress, they were unfazed.