everything available; usually preceded by `the'
we took on the whole caboodle
for $10 you get the full treatment
we saw the whole shebang
a hotdog with the works
How To Use whole shebang In A Sentence
- The whole shebang is directed by Tim Russ (Tuvok from Voyager), who also recreates his role in the film as well. News: Star Trek: Of Gods And Men Postponed | Fan Cinema Today
- You roll the egg rolls into the lettuce, add whatever suits your fancy, and dip the whole shebang into a bowl of light, sweet dressing - pow!
- Rather, he wants it to serve the same function as one of those toothpicked food samples at the supermarket: a way to entice consumers to buy the whole shebang.
- His euphoria illuminates every folky note, but you don't necessarily want to share the whole shebang.
- Soon Stan was at the soundboard with the older man, whose English was as nonexistent as Stan's Bulgarian, and the whole shebang was ready to go.
- Double standards rule, even in counterculture, where they are supposedly above that, which makes the whole shebang all the more criminal.
- we saw the whole shebang
- I even had to buy a new case/box/container to fit the whole shebang into.
- I have tried to eat healthier, drink plenty of water, exercise and the whole shebang.
- I've come to accept that the delegates are props, the platforms are propaganda and the whole shebang is essentially a political infomercial that just goes on and on and on. Oh, get a room!