- large willow tree of Eurasia and North Africa having greyish canescent leaves and grey bark
How To Use white willow In A Sentence
- White Willow bark is often called herbal aspirin because it contains salicin which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Also, taking white willow can interact with other herbs or drugs, such as anticoagulants, beta blockers, diuretics, NSAIs and methotrexates. eHow - Health How To's
- On these were placed all the old china the farmhouse attic afforded; including numerous pieces of the old blue and white willowware pattern.
- The two tall willows, the crack willow and the white willow, are beginning to change colour. Times, Sunday Times
- Those by which the sulphate of iron is precipitated of a green colour, like the real cinchona, the bark of the white willow, and the horned perisperm of the coffee-tree, do not on this account denote identity of chemical composition; * and that identity might even exist, without our concluding that the medical virtues were analogous. Travels to the Equinoctial Regions of America