How To Use white sage In A Sentence
- There are natural concentrations of white and red fern leaf acacias in this Province, along with guaiacums, locust trees, itínes and white sages.
- The talks sitting by the pool, lying on a Mexican blanket in front of the candle altar, burning white sage in an abalone shell for hours all reiterated the feeling that I was home.
- Cleveland and white sage, creosote bush and brittlebush, pine and redwood, for instance, are filled with resins and release their scents on warm afternoons.
- There are natural groupings of white and red fern leaf acacias in this Province, along with guaiacums, itínes, locust trees and white sages.
- For instance, you could always grab some white sage and burn it in each room, paying particular attention to doors, windows and any corners where ‘spirits’ might hang out.
- Shrublands: Bigpod ceanothus series, Black sage series, California sagebrush series, California sagebrush - black sage series, Chamise series, Coast prickly-pear series, Mixed sage series, Scrub oak series, White sage series. Southern Channel Islands (Bailey)