- a cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and milk or cream
- the Slavic language spoken in Belarus
- a native or inhabitant of Byelorussia
How To Use White Russian In A Sentence
- The folks behind nearby cow juice-friendly club night Milk debut their new monthly venture Laid this Wednesday and, in keeping with the bar's theme and their own dairy fetish, White Russians are on special offer, along with various other made-to-order milky concoctions. Clubs picks of the week
- An intimate, art deco space, with a polished mahogany counter and wood-panelled walls, offers visitors with sophisticated tastes an elegant, cool ambience in which to savour whisky sours, white Russians, black Russians, daiquiris and gimlets PI Philip Marlowe's favoured tipple. 10 of the best barrio bars in Barcelona
- In the milky depths of the White Russian, she kept seeing Bernie being hauled back into the ether. Sparks
- Eastern Motors -- yeah, THAT Eastern Motors -- is going with the White Russian. BallHype - Top Sports News, Videos, and Blogs
- Why, just last night, after my usual nightcap of six white Russians, I drifted on into an unusual dream…
- In many border towns in eastern Poland after 1989, markets and bazaars appeared where Ukraine or White Russian traders offered their wares.
- There was the festival's customary unlimited bowling, plenty of oat sodas, sarsaparillas and White Russians.
- The family was executed by the Bolsheviks at Ekaterinburg in July 1918 to prevent the Romanovs from falling into White Russian hands. Pursuit of an 'Unparalleled Opportunity': The American YMCA and Prisoner of War Diplomacy among the Central Power Nations during World War I
- Now an exile himself, he makes gentle but deadly fun of those émigrés who forgather, like the White Russians of old, in a café society devoted to toasting the ancien régime. The Persian Version
- It was not long after Jung introduced Armstrong to Nazi agents that the White Russian decided that he could work the racket himself. Secret Armies The New Technique of Nazi Warfare