- a room that is virtually free of dust or bacteria; used in laboratory work and in assembly or repair of precision equipment
How To Use white room In A Sentence
- A custom compounder of engineering thermoplastics has announced the addition of a white room to its site in Columbus, IN.
- The clarity and elegance of his great white room is spiced with a tantalising vista of dense foliage outside a large picture window. Times, Sunday Times
- Vaulted ceilings, corinthian columns, picture windows and snowy white rooms enlivened with the occasional burst of vibrant wallpaper make for a very different environment from the bare-bones mildewed hostels of yesteryear, though the animated social vibe has proven timeless. 10 of the best hostels in Barcelona
- Bob Moses stands at the front of the spare white room, taping sheets of newsprint to a flip chart.
- The few birds, pirates, and ragmen in this room paused to drink from their crystal goblets carried from the white room, looked around, then quickly returned to the outer chambers again. The Terror
- He has flashbacks to a tiled white room. Times, Sunday Times
- The serene white rooms, with pale stone floors and often only one or two pieces of furniture hint at the kind of control that doesn't allow slobbing, lolling or any other kind of self-indulgence.
- In a white room and the curtain fluttered.
- I was shown up a narrow back stair to a small white room with a very hard bed in one corner.
- Having started early so we wouldn't be too late, our mapless path only partly resembled chaos as depicted by a two-year-old left alone for an hour in a large white room with a big black crayon.