- any of numerous Old World and American oaks having 6 to 8 stamens in each floret, acorns that mature in one year and leaf veins that never extend beyond the margin of the leaf
How To Use white oak In A Sentence
- Other remedies include grindelia, combined with echinacea, calendula and white oak bark.
- Visitors to the center can weave a white oak basket.
- The upland pine community was mostly longleaf pine along with sweetgum, white oak, southern red oak, willow oak, blackgum, and hollies. Ecoregions of Texas (EPA)
- Squirrels cached artificial acorns with pericarps of red oak acorns and ate those with shells of white oak regardless of the internal chemical composition of either type of acorn.
- There, in a plant known as White Oak, shuttle looms dating from the 1950s weave the denim fabric that winds up in many premium denim brands, including J Brand.
- Made from a composite of polyester and marble this tube is concluded into wooden frame from American White Oak.
- Using thinned glue and old paintbrushes, students apply tissue to a piece of white oaktag and create the collage.
- This sunny room also has an American white oak floor and beautiful views over the deck, terrace and garden.
- I sighed deeply and took a seat on the grass, bracing next to a tall white oak tree.
- After the white oak the actual ranking of eastern champions becomes somewhat arbitrary because successive champs are often separated by only a few points.