How To Use whiskey bottle In A Sentence
- They gathered up scraps of food which had touched his lips, an empty whiskey bottle, a cocoanut from which he had drunk, and even his spittle, and performed all kinds of deviltries over them. YAH! YAH! YAH!
- Scattered across the dirt are the Vulture Mine's remnants: rusted equipment, tumbledown shacks, bunkhouses, corked whiskey bottles, and cracked furniture.
- His ideas inform the stark images of rural wastelands, twilit amusement parks and whiskey bottles that augment the musician's songs in the film.
- Nothing, and I mean nothing, sends American liberals to the cliff's edge, the whiskey bottle or the shrink's couch like the perception that their team isn't returning fire.
- To the right stood a table whose drawer housed an assemblage of small bottles, mirrors and Christmas light bulbs, and whose top was covered with tchotchkes, such as an Eiffel Tower-shaped whiskey bottle.