something unspecified whose name is either forgotten or not known
she eased the ball-shaped doodad back into its socket
there may be some great new gizmo around the corner that you will want to use
How To Use whatsis In A Sentence
- I have no idea who Reverend Ted is, except that some people call Ted Whatsisname, the disgraced pervy born-aginner Reverend Ted. operation global media domination: the rise of the Castoridaeian meme « raincoaster
- According to whatsisname up there any reference to him being angry cannot be motivated by observing him being angry.
- He recently met "whatsisname from Pulp", who he thought was very funny.
- She was clearly thinking this person, whatsisname, might win: best to get all bases covered.
- I thought that guy was Benny Hill, and that he invented the stretch-sideband-revolving-whatsis. 100 Mysteries: that’s HEDDY – The Bleat.
- That nice Adam whatsisname off the telly reckons I could do my accounts online anyhow.
- Even when John Leguizamo and Boring Whatsisname betray each other, it's with a manly hug. Kenneth Hite's Journal
- Rik Whatsisface managed to scrape into later rounds.
- Whatsisface barely registered a blip outside of hard-core NASCAR circles.
- This is the kind of book that I would hint mightily to someone that I wanted for a birthday/holiday present, perhaps by saying, suggestively, that if I knew how to SEW, *someone* might get a handmade whatsis. More on Fabric - A Dress A Day