How To Use west-central In A Sentence
- Many residents understand and/or speak a pidgin English, which has become a lingua franca in the west-central Pacific.
- West-Central classroom, and the rowdy crew of London roughs hulking and hustling on the benches, learning per medium of "the dodger," that one's duty to one's neighbour was not to abuse him foully without cause, to refrain one's hands from pocket-picking, shop-raiding, hustling, and jellying heads with brass-buckled belts or iron knuckle-dusters, and not to get drunk before Saturday night. The Dop Doctor
- John, D.A., Thomason, R.E., and McKee, E.H., 1989, Geology and K-Ar geochronology of the Paradise Peak mine and the relationship of pre-Basin and Range extension to early Miocene precious-metal mineralization in west-central Nevada: Economic Geology, v.84, p. Where in the West - January
- Located in west-central Montana, these streams join in a single valley to form the headwaters of the Missouri River.
- A city of west-central California on an island in San Francisco Bay near Oakland. It is the site of a naval air base. Population, 76, 459.
- A city of west-central Arizona on the California border. London Bridge, transported from England, is a popular tourist attraction. Population, 24, 363.
- A city of west-central Germany, an industrial suburb of Essen on the Ruhr River. Population, 54,887.
- An independent city of southwest-central Virgina east-northeast of Roanoke. Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge, it is an educational center. Population, 66, 049.
- Virginia bunchflower is known historically from wet-mesic prairie in 17 counties located primarily in west-central Illinois.