How To Use Weser In A Sentence
- The temporary shutdown of the Isar 1 and Unterweser power plants due to the government's nuclear moratorium will have a negative effect of around €250 million on our 2011 results," a spokesman said. German Nuclear Shift Hits E.ON
- He captured the castrum of Syburg, rebuilt Eresburg and reached the river Weser at the place called Braunsberg, where the Saxons, who intended to defend the bank of the river, were arraying themselves for battle. De Re Militari: The Society for Medieval Military History » Medieval Warfare in the reign of Charlemagne
- Two of the closed reactors—Isar 1 and Unterweser—are operated by E.ON. E.ON Warns on Profit
- Worn since the 6th century by Priests and Deacons in Ravenna, the maniple was incorporated throughout Wesern Europe within 400 years.
- Sweden gained West Pomerania, Wismar, Stettin, Mecklenburg; the bishoprics of Verden and Bremen which gave her control over the estuaries of the Elbe and Weser.
- They approached the city via a wide bridge over the swollen Weser, which flowed past in a swift torrent the colour of beer slops. THE LAST TEMPTATION
- Werder, though, remain hopeful Pizarro may sign a long-term agreement at the Weserstadion.