[ UK /wˈɛn/ ]
[ US /ˈwɛn/ ]
[ US /ˈwɛn/ ]
- a common cyst of the skin; filled with fatty matter (sebum) that is secreted by a sebaceous gland that has been blocked
How To Use wen In A Sentence
- Shah went forth with her for a distance of three parasangs; after which he bade farewell to her and the Wazir and those with him, and returned to his home in gladness and safety. The Book of The Thousand Nights And A Night
- Filming went ahead in spite of the bad weather.
- Some of the crew went off-shift, stringing up hybrid bunks and hammocks belowdecks, the others continued working.
- Leaked Reports Detail Iran's Aid for Iraqi Militias," blared the headline on afront page story inThe New York Times, which went on to report on several incidents recounted in WikiLeaks documents that journalist Michael Gordon called "the shadow war between the United States and Iraqi militias backed by Iran's Revolutionary Guards. Ali Gharib: What Did WikiLeaks Really Tell Us About Iran?
- Receiving the round initial in the third quarter, the Rams would put together the 10-play, 61-yard expostulate immoderate 5 mins as great as finishing it off with the 6-yard TD pass from Stefkovich to So, TE, Joe Migliarese (Blue Bell, Pa.) to tighten the measure to twenty-nine twenty-eight TU. Archive 2009-12-01
- A man came to load it onto the bus as we ran to find Ranwen's parents and siblings.
- Stoke's summer signing from Wolves could only produce a tame shot that went into the ground. The Sun
- There was no one who went before you and knew all the answers. Times, Sunday Times
- Stealing away, (whence, I suppose, the ironical phrase of trusty Trojan to this day,) like a thief — pretendedly indeed at the command of the gods; but could that be, when the errand he went upon was to rob other princes, not only of their dominions, but of their lives? — Clarissa Harlowe
- Once upon a time there were three beautiful girls who went to a writing college, and they were each assigned very hazardous duties.