[ US /ˈwɪɹdoʊ/ ]
[ UK /wˈiədəʊ/ ]
[ UK /wˈiədəʊ/ ]
- someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- someone deranged and possibly dangerous
How To Use weirdo In A Sentence
- I won't say the name, because in the context of the rest of this post I don't want people reading it and thinking I'm some kind of wuss or weirdo, but I'll just say this: the content is .. questionable, at best. phluid61 Diary Entry
- And that was the central argument of the first wave of books about Eichmann; that the guy's basically a weirdo, a pervert, a nutcase.
- Whereas before I spent most of my days trying to escape the unmerciful teasing and mistreatment by the Mormon children and the weirdoes in my own family by reading Torah all day, I now began spending all of my days escaping the same things by reading about the occult interpretations of the Torah. Roseanne Archy
- Jessica is taunted by boys at school for being a toffee-nosed virgin and Tom is bullied for being a weirdo.
- Why should you care what a bunch of self-obsessed, over-ambitious, fuzzy-thinking weirdos think about what you have written?
- He is summed up by Winter in one of the later novels as "dogged by a reputation as a weirdo loner with a passion for birdwatching and a deaf-and-dumb son". Pompey meets Le Havre in French TV crime hit
- I must admit I am slightly curious what the weirdo is up to over there, but I refuse to give in and go look – I don’t want to give her the traffic. mothergoosemouse Said, You Gotta a Friend (and a contest!) | Her Bad Mother
- salad with a chunk of feta say "avgolemono" 3 times fastOur traditional Greek salad was nothing special, just a nice way to eat a giant chunk of feta cheese without looking like a total weirdo for ordering just a giant chunk of feta cheese. Archive 2005-11-01
- It's a party comprised of anarchists, absurdists, activists, practical jokers, perverts, weirdos, maniacs, oddballs, and morons.
- Instead, they're like some dangerous cult, full of bow-legged, wiry weirdos in garish outfits, fuelled on sour dough toast and skinny latte.