[ UK /wˈeɪɪŋ/ ]
[ US /ˈweɪɪŋ/ ]
[ US /ˈweɪɪŋ/ ]
a little deliberation would have deterred them
How To Use weighing In A Sentence
- Thereafter thought, weighing the truth or falseness of the notion, determines what is true: and this explains the Greek word for thought, dianoia, which is derived from dianoein, meaning to think and discriminate. NPNF2-09. Hilary of Poitiers, John of Damascus
- It's really weighing her down because she's not living up to her ideals any longer.
- In the Mhow area of India, where it is common practice to feed goats on the leaves of trees gathered in the forest, an experiment was conducted with uncastrated male goats aged about 14 months and weighing some 25 kg. Chapter 6
- According to John Ralson, who apparently has some sort of Avatar-like connection to all living things in the Silver State, Berkley had been weighing the decision for a while but ultimately decided that the opportunity was too good to pass up. HUFFPOST HILL - Congress Passes Budget, Catastrophe Postponed
- The prodigiously capable Louise, for instance, is weighing the relative claims upon her imagination of long jumping and bobsleigh.
- The very first day I discovered the moisture meter in the mixer was not working properly, giving an inconsistent mix and the cement weigh batcher was weighing inconsistent amounts for each batch. undefined
- True to form, the finished 2003 wines delivered record-breaking levels of tannin, sugar and alcohol; many châteaux have made clarets weighing in at 15 per cent-plus alcohol, as in Australia and California.
- Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany has remained tight-lipped about options the conference might be weighing. Size of tournament, conference expansion lead NCAA agenda
- But it's all kept very low key with no rock-star nonsense by surf-celebrator Malloy, whose stylish documentary elevates all of the tour's nuances Endless Summer-style, with human moments outweighing grandeur and without the bro-chatter of the latter. Mike Ragogna: HuffPost Reviews: Jack Johnson, R.E.M., Train, Dolly, Carly, and More, Plus U2 Plays The Rose Bowl, and This Week's New Albums
- In addition, there would be a spectator app that tracks horses' positions and provides audio commentary and video content from the weighing room. Times, Sunday Times