[ US /ˈweɪ/ ]
- any of several imperial dynasties of China ruling from 220 to 265 and from 386 to 556
How To Use Wei In A Sentence
- What we do not know are the precise weighting of factors that go into why prices increase at any particular time.
- Assuming that 15 pound breaking strain line is used, an angler using monofilament might have to use a six or eight ounce sinker and use a 20 lb class rod to carry that sinker weight.
- Thereafter thought, weighing the truth or falseness of the notion, determines what is true: and this explains the Greek word for thought, dianoia, which is derived from dianoein, meaning to think and discriminate. NPNF2-09. Hilary of Poitiers, John of Damascus
- By ethical conduct toward all creatures, we enter into a spiritual relationship with the universe. Albert Schweitzer
- Eating disorders, anorexia nervosa, and bulimia nervosa, are characterised by morbid preoccupation with weight and shape and manifest through distorted or chaotic eating behaviour.
- It's really weighing her down because she's not living up to her ideals any longer.
- Take the maximum draw weight of the bow required and multiply this by a factor of 5.
- The bolide probably prolonged and intensified the change, and may have weighed heavily in favor of mammals or birds and against non - avian dinosaurs.
- Wildlife Watching Supplies stock a wide range of materials, olive green or camouflage pattern, lightweight, medium and heavy weight, showerproofed polycotton and waterproof nylon.
- She huffed, stood up, arched her back in a heavyweight stretch, turned to the fountain and started in on a long, long drink.