- a rich cake with two or more tiers and covered with frosting and decorations; served at a wedding reception
How To Use wedding cake In A Sentence
- In addition, nearly 20 per cent kept something to nibble on - a wedding cake, a pork pie and Chinese herbal tablets were among foodstuffs found.
- The second time that a tiered wedding cake gets it in a high-speed chase. Times, Sunday Times
- Then they cut the wedding cake and feed each other a bite.
- I can't believe someone was so "cowabunga dude" over Ninja Turtles to have it as a wedding cake, but then again, we all have our obsessions! Sunday Sweets: Tuning in for 80s Cartoons
- I just cannot believe, no offense to the bride, that there was just no "inkling" this "wedding cake lady" to be kind was less than professional? I Think I've Just Been Punk'd
- Her snowy white hair rose like a wedding cake on the crown of her tiny head, every curl lacquered in place with multiple applications of hairspray.
- Two years later, in the autumn of 23 BC, while the forty-year-old Augustus struggled to recover from a near-fatal illness, Marcellus himself died suddenly of a mysterious sickness at the age of twenty, widowing Julia and unexpectedly becoming the first occupant of the brand-new family mausoleum, now looming over the city like a 130-foot-high wedding cake. Caesars’ Wives
- The trail ahead was freshly groomed - those delicious ridges always make me think of a wedding cake.
- Their wedding cake was a sheet cake decorated to look like a hockey arena.
- When we first moved to Australia when I was little my Aunt who used to ice wedding cakes upon finding out on a visit that we couldn't get the right kinds of sweets to go in lolly cakes* decided that whenever anyone had a birthday she'd bake on and send it over. One good thing