a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies
postings on a blog are usually in chronological order
How To Use web log In A Sentence
- Web logs or blogs are everywhere, with at least an estimated five million on the web and that number is set to grow.
- Web logs, for techies, for the media, or just for fun, now number in the millions.
- That, and things were starting to get a little messy and unorganised - the 2 things that I despise most in many sites, yet I manage to allow my own web log to go the same path.
- My thoughts were jinking back and forth between the phrases ‘web log’ and ‘ship's log’ as I walked to the acupuncturist this afternoon.
- Newer: this weekend is all about … big and what great stuff is and what great stuff is there to write about tonight? so yeah, a web log is cheep therapy, not good writing. what else is new? it’s the same sort of brain spillage that has always filled my various diaries - I’m just more self-consious … because I do know that it’s public. that’s actually a weird part of the appeal. and what great stuff is - emergency weblog; or: epersonae; or: elaine nelson
- There is a new fad in web logging called the mobile weblog or moblog.
- He ran a Web log, where he freely gabbed about his impressions of life at the Mountain View, Calif. based Internet search giant.
- A small but growing number of businesses are hiring people to write blogs, otherwise known as Web logs, or frequently updated online journals.
- Twelve months ago, few of us had ever heard the term - a contraction of Web log - even though blogs had existed in one form or another since at least 1997.
- The 4 th chapter expounds one fast high - efficient cluster pattern algorithm to mine web log -- SLIC.