How To Use weather side In A Sentence
- Take the man alongside your boat so the man is on the weather side of your boat.
- It needed three-quarters of an hour to make fast the weather side. A BOOK OF LANDS AND PEOPLES
- But we were on the weather side and the rocks and ashes had been blowing downwind and we weren't on that side of the volcano.
- Normal deck duties were not possible, so we continually chipped ice from the weather side, as the sea froze on the deck.
- Down comes the jib and the man standing by the fore topsail halyard, which is on the weather side of the galley, is drenched by the crests of two big seas which come over the rail. The Worst Journey in the World Antarctic 1910-1913
- The second attempt was made by running in from the stern and passing close down the weather side.