- food and game fish of North American coastal waters with a mouth from which hooks easily tear out
- lean flesh of food and game fishes of the Atlantic coast of the United States
How To Use weakfish In A Sentence
- The shellfish stands alongside a pair of spicy romesco-sauced toasts atop lean, flavorful weakfish and pale, delicate, almost liquid skate, along with strips of fennel and red peppers.
- It's all about how to fly-fish for stripers, bluefish, albacore, bonito, weakfish and hickory shad.
- Corvina: weakfish, also known as corvina in English, especially along the California coast. Culinary guide to Mexican fish and shellfish: Las delicias del mar I
- It is also called redfish, channel bass, drum, and spot-tail, one of a big family of fish whose best-known members include black drum, croaker, kingfish, saltwater silver perch, white sea bass, and weakfish. One Big Table
- At another place I very proudly served weakfish as ‘Sea Trout with Sautéed Cucumbers.’
- Fortunately, one Bambi got whacked this past weekend, we can get plenty of shellfish, the question is if we can get any striped bass, late run blues or weakfish, tautog. A vlog about almost asking John McCain a question about the "How do we beat the bitch?" question.