- blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi; an important part of the body's defense system
How To Use WBC In A Sentence
- He is also ranked seventh in the world (by the WBC) and has already beaten three former world champions in compiling his record of 15 wins, one loss and a draw.
- IBF and WBC is a confrontation between the organizations, the organization set up by the United States aimed at seizing control of the presentation right.
- White blood cells (also called leukocytes or WBCs) help the body fight infections.
- We have received certain representations from the British homosexual community, but after due consideration we have taken the view that British fags are a raunchy little group of pagans, bastards, eunuchs, and insurgents and God hates them all and the whole of the UK too," a spokesman for the WBC said yesterday. Archive 2007-06-01
- rangy" and "powerful" and said that he got hit more than he should have in his win against Jean Pascal to win the title but that was simply because he was so excited to fight for the WBC belt. BoxingScene.com
- He won the WBC super-featherweight title in 1998, and with an abundance of natural talent was reckoned a far better fighter than Hamed.
- Mayweather, who outpointed Márquez two years ago, knocked out Victor Ortiz in the same ring in September to take the WBC belt. Floyd Mayweather's camp names date for possible Manny Pacquiao fight
- WBC's mission statement through their actions is heretical at best and blasphemous in the worst way. Justices refuse to hear case over protests at soldier funerals
- Then, in 1986, the same year that Holmes was beaten by Michael Spinks, Tyson annihilated Trevor Berbick for the WBC crown.
- If there is a fight WBC featherweight Champion Eric Morales will be on the card.