[ UK /wˈeɪz/ ]
[ US /ˈweɪz/ ]
[ US /ˈweɪz/ ]
- structure consisting of a sloping way down to the water from the place where ships are built or repaired
How To Use ways In A Sentence
- Three tall memorial archways inscribed with Chinese characters stand outside the temple.
- The firms restructured in different ways. Times, Sunday Times
- I didn't know my success was going to be so big and that I would become 'the subtractor', always subtracting six years. Life and style | guardian.co.uk
- My dad, despite his rampant hypochondria, had always been healthy.
- What do a few lives matter now if we can find new, unpolluted territories and new ways to survive? THE ANCIENT AND SOLITARY REIGN
- May each hour be a happy one on this special day.Love is always my gift to you for today and every day.
- No, but they more or less remained together, I hate to use the word ideologically, but I guess for want of a better word, they seemed to always react, more or less, the same way to political situations and to political candidates 'platforms. Oral History Interview with Lindy Boggs, January 31, 1974. Interview A-0082. Southern Oral History Program Collection (#4007)
- He wears tee shirts and a designer stubble and is always two steps ahead of himself.
- I've always found them uncomfy and pointless when there are so many good mascaras out there. The Sun
- When love beckons to you,follow him,though his ways are hard and steep.