a stopping place on a journey
there is a stopover to change planes in Chicago
- a small railway station between the principal stations or a station where the train stops only on a signal
How To Use way station In A Sentence
- The railway station is some distance from the village.
- On Friday police had released closed-circuit television footage of two suspects at Cologne railway station.
- In one case, a man was subdued by police after squirting a mysterious spray at a Maryland subway station.
- Soldiers guard the water and electricity works, armament factories, railway stations and post offices.
- As she approached the local railway station at the end of her route, she was struck by somebody from behind, held in an armlock around her throat and dragged off towards nearby dense trees and undergrowth.
- The metro central terminus is planned to be located close to the City Railway Station.
- One suggestion I've heard is to run the race along Aotea Quay between the highway off-ramp and the railway station.
- This confluence happens 100 yards behind Bath railway station, and matches the city's nicety of line.
- In the overnight rioting, about 100 attackers set fire to Redfern railway station, torched a car and smashed windows.
- Gaunt, filthy, and weak, Corrie made her way to the railway station and boarded a train for a three-day journey home to Holland.