How To Use waxiness In A Sentence
- Mature leaves, which have had time to develop physical attributes such as toughness and waxiness, require only the protection conferred by the imino acids Chapter 7
- The attributes of waxiness or flouriness are also influenced by the growing conditions, and by the age of the tuber.
- The flavour, only medium full, does not lack substance, and exhibits waxiness and spice.
- You could easily mistake it for a magnolia except for the waxiness and light bloom of the new foliage. Times, Sunday Times
- Leaf waxiness differs with leaf type - juvenile foliage is waxy, whereas adult foliage is not.
- The potatoes had the furry waxiness and real flavour you only get from the great heritage varieties that have been boiled in their skins.
- For me, waxiness is often the problem. Times, Sunday Times
- The potatoes - doubtless La Ratte or Pink Fir - had the furry waxiness and real flavour you only get from the great heritage varieties that have been boiled in their skins.