- a differential equation that describes the passage of harmonic waves through a medium
How To Use wave equation In A Sentence
- The mathematical models of this inverse problem are the vector Lam é equation and scale wave equation.
- One simple solution which is easy to interpret is obtained by requiring that each term in the wave equation is separately zero.
- Then we prove the isometrical identity and inversion formula of the solution of the wave equation.
- Paul Dirac predicted the existence of antimatter with his relativistic wave equation in 1928.
- If an electron hits an antielectron and is anihalated, does the wave equation field thing dissapear everywhere simultaneously? Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Quantum Mechanics, But Were Afraid to Ask
- A target-oriented layout designing method guided by wave equation forward modeling in complicated structure areas is proposed in this paper.
- The unit is named after the physicist H. H.rtz and is abbreviated H.. Thus the following formula applies to the propagation velocity of the wave: C = fλ = 1/T * λ This equation (wave equation) applies to all wave processes. (ii) Definition of the term ultrasound The frequency of a sound impression (tone) is a direct measure for the pitch of a tone. Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- Wave equation time migration fails to image subsurface geological structure correctly in the case of obvious lateral seismic velocity variation.
- The paper also gives the prospect of wave equation migration.
- In this paper, Laplace transform is applied to solve a solution of mixed question which satisfies the second boundry condition of the wave equation.