- a container with a handle and a spout with a perforated nozzle; used to sprinkle water over plants
How To Use watering can In A Sentence
- Cover, steep for two hours, then strain through muslin cloth into a suitable watering can or plastic pump-spray bottle.
- There was a long queue of people carrying various receptacles: plastic bottles, watering cans, jugs, pots, crates.
- The ban - the first to be implemented in Cumbria in 14 years - has seen residents in areas such as Penrith, Keswick and Appleby forced to resort to using watering cans and buckets for their gardens and cars. News round-up
- Items on the list include skip hire, digger, rotavator, topsoil, compost, bark, spades, forks, shovels, trowels, pickaxes, watering cans, trees, flowers, shrubs and vegetables.
- Apply with a watering can or sprayer. The Sun
- We tend to use the same few tools spade, fork, rake, trowel, secateurs and watering can throughout our gardening careers.
- the Pennsylvania Dutch tole watering can might be a reproduction but it looks convincing
- Cover the mixture, steep for two hours, then strain it through muslin cloth into a suitable watering can or pump-spray bottle.
- Sometimes a mirrored tray, glass beads and a candle is all I need for an elegant look and other times a watering can filled with hydrangeas is great for a more homey relaxed feel. Centerpieces
- Ivan was canned , he stole some spay cans , watering cans and trash cans from the cannery.