a facility that provides a source of water
the town debated the purification of the water supply
first you have to cut off the water
- a river and all of its tributaries
How To Use water system In A Sentence
- Backflow is an undesirable reversal of normal flow, created by back pressure or back syphonage within a potable water system.
- Public water systems treat water with chlorine, ultraviolet light or ozone to kill E. coli.
- The new hospital does not have inbuilt air conditioning on the general wards and there is not a legionella problem there, either in the air condition, ventilation or water system.
- Understanding of this law will lead to a better understanding of the piezometric level in an artesian aquifer and the hydraulic principles of a piped water system. Chapter 10
- It is also extremely likely that chemicals such as cyanide and arsenic will be leached into the local water systems.
- To make matters worse, the management of water systems was completely taken over by the government.
- With $30.9 billion in assets, CoBank specializes in financing for agribusinesses and Farm Credit associations, as well as rural communications, energy, and water systems.
- Additionally, water system expansion modules can seek a better water distribution program via trying to apply network collaboration method among water use group.
- Rather than wait the ten days for the results to come back we chlorinated all the water systems completely.
- In natural water systems, many common minerals are formed by anion substitution-precipitation reactions, among them carbonates, phosphates, and the sulfate-containing rocks.