How To Use water program In A Sentence
- WWF Australia freshwater program leader Nick Heath says DERM's study is the "smoking gun" and APVMA must ban diuron immediately. The Australian | News |
- Likewise, outside interest in water issues is high among a growing community of innovators, says Julia Bucknall, manager of the Bank's water program.
- It is hoped Los Angeles, Atlanta and other cities will continue to explore and implement conservation alternatives, when viable, such as desalinization processes, smart irrigation systems, recycled water programs, urine diversion toilets, groundwater replenishment systems and rainwater capture plans. Religion vs. the Sprinkler Police
- Your stay in the hotel Dália will be dulcified by the visit of the Water Program (relaxing-regeneration centre).
- Implacable exotic pests like the cassava mealybug, gray leaf spot and witchweed claim up to half the harvests in the poorest countries, posing a "serious threat to life and livelihood" with "enormous economic and political ramifications," says Guy Preston of the Working for Water program, a South African government initiative dedicated to preserving fresh water. Attack Of the Aliens