- marsh plant having clusters of small white or pinkish flowers and broad pointed or rounded leaves
How To Use water plantain In A Sentence
- Wetland communities include, in addition to stands of soft-stem bulrush, very marshy areas with water plantain and broad-leaved arrowhead, two closely related species whose flowers have three white petals.
- Numbers hit by global warming and loss of nest sites; floating water plantain is increasingly under threat from the re-opening of canals to heavy traffic.
- Such plants include eelgrass, pickerel weed, water plantain, and "duckmeat" -- all of which have roots and produce flowers. The Home Medical Library, Volume V (of VI)
- He may favor a floating leaf of water plantain (which is plentiful in our creek).