an oriental tobacco pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water
a bipolar world with the hookah and Turkish coffee versus hamburgers and Coca Cola
How To Use water pipe In A Sentence
- The problem was sparked by a burst water pipe on Monday which leaked into the gas mains.
- A second set of power lines, phone lines, water pipes or natural gas pipes is too expensive and inefficient. Tax Cuts for the Rich, Arnold Kling | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- All the floorboards, bannisters and doors were missing, the electricity, gas and water pipes were all gone, the ceilings had collapsed and there were two gaping holes in the roof. Life in a Victorian terrace
- Sometimes I'd stay and smoke a little from Ali's shisha, a water pipe with strong, sweet tobacco he brought back from his hometown.
- You should never join an electric wire to a water pipe.
- The outlet of a water pipe was blocked.
- Remember to lag the water pipes with some cloth when there is a drop in temperature.
- This is to be distinguished from typical plumbing such as a household having to have a drain unblocked or a hot water pipe mended.
- When the water pipe burst, she had the intelligence to turn off the water at the main.
- And while the reporter and photographer were at the site, its lack of security was shown when a group of teenage boys easily slipped through the flimsy plastic fence to switch on a water pipe.