How To Use water gun In A Sentence
- He sprays a huge water gun at dead pigs, to dissolve their blood clots.
- Jack and Svetlana took their water guns out of their back-packs and squirted Kaatje and Johann.
- On a typical Holi day, preparations begin by arming oneself with shades of brightly colored powder and water guns.
- Cake Derator noun: A weapon that relies on air preassure and cake pieces to expell cake at a lethal speed towards a target; opperation is similar to that of a water gun, but a pump is used, instead of a trigger. Signs of Trouble
- I do understand there are water guns on some floats in the parade and retaliation from the spectators can be expected.
- Even a water gun can shake its foundations? writes a reveler named Ashkan on his Facebook page. Iran's Wet Blankets Put a Damper on Water-Park Fun
- Explore and Development Class : dragon boat racing, water gun battle, wandering on Celebrity Avenue.