How To Use water development In A Sentence
- However, it is now an endangered species found naturally in only a few locations in the United States, primarily because of water developments and the introduction of non-native mosquito fish.
- Macedonia has research institutes dealing with geology, natural history, cotton, animal breeding, tobacco, animal husbandry, and water development.
- Mr Shamuyarira qaid Zimbabwe would like to improve relations in such areas as economic planning, agriculture afforestation and water development. ANC Daily News Briefing
- With the exception of the post-Karoo igneous intrusive formation and the recent thin alluvia along the major river valleys, the strongly consolidated rocks of the Archean Basement Complex and the Karoo system underlie practically all of Swaziland and limit the groundwater development potential of the country. Water profile of Swaziland
- Most of China's natural energy field is not sufficient, the need for water development.