follow with the eyes or the mind
She followed the men with the binoculars
The world is watching Sarajevo
Keep an eye on the baby, please!
How To Use watch over In A Sentence
- In fact, he even didn't think they should exist: The directors of such ... companies, however, being the managers rather of other people's money than of their own, it cannot well be expected, that they should watch over it with the same anxious vigilance with which the partners in a private copartnery frequently watch over their own.... Richard (RJ) Eskow: Rebels And Messiahs: 10 Spiritual Ancestors For Occupy Wall Street
- When they woke him up to watch over their newest prey — a bald, intense boxer who they left tied up while they "partied" with his gangster buddy, he was no longer "Johnny Lawrence" or "Greg Tolan" or even "Chaz". JACKIE CHAN PROBABLY NOT MR. MIYAGI
- Clichy," the honest and loyal servitor of the stage made up his mind to watch over Pons 'friend. Cousin Pons
- One of the chosen was ex-farmboy R. V. Burgin, who compared the assignment to “sending a bunch of hogs to watch over a well-loaded corncrib.” Brotherhood of Heroes
- Young, he is an organism ripening to the set mechanic diurnal round, and while so he needs all the angels to hold watch over him that he grow straight and healthy, and fit for what machinal duties he may have to perform "... Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith
- He followed footprints that, as they approached the bourne, were sometimes marked in blood — followed them grimly, holding the austerest police-watch over the pain-pressed pilgrim. Villette
- I just quickly did a little skim through the OZ's website and they are STILL carping on about Media Watch over there.
- In a statement issued here, the DUTA executive has announced that while it will call off the impending agitation, it will maintain a strict watch over the developments.
- The winds howled their dirge about the rough-hewn stone dwellings huddled under the grim fortress of the Sorcerers who kept watch over the once-great plains of Kal Maros.
- May Jesus and His Blessed Mother watch over you, mavourneen!" the good woman would say, with a sigh at the necessity for leaving her. Apples, Ripe and Rosy, Sir