[ UK /wˈeɪstfəli/ ]
to a wasteful manner or to a wasteful degree
we are still prodigally rich compared to others
How To Use wastefully In A Sentence
- Metal exclusion grids and escape hatches are now in use in prawn fisheries around the world to stop bigger fish being wastefully killed.
- It just expends your energy wastefully—purposelessly. Recovering From Religious Abuse
- The word prodigal, from Greek , doesn’t mean “wayward”; it means “wastefully extravagant.” God Attachment
- Automobile transport is used wastefully, rapaciously.
- But let me warn you—it's really, really hard watching so much taxpayer cash wastefully go up in flames, especially when the travesty unfolds so slowly.