any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted
they collect the waste once a week
much of the waste material is carried off in the sewers
How To Use waste matter In A Sentence
- Also, the toxins from this excess waste matter can be reabsorbed into the bloodstream and circulated throughout the body, causing many problems.
- Screening followed, separating waste matter from the fines, or powdered borates.
- These toxins prevent the body absorbing nutrients from food, and poison it by retaining waste matter which should have been ‘flushed’ away.
- The waste matter for the blue bin includes papers, magazines, cardboard, food tins, aluminium drink cans, milk cartons and plastic bottles.
- If the liver is overworked or not functioning properly, it can't convert toxins into waste matter for elimination, and you can end up literally poisoning yourself - a process called autointoxication.
- The waste matter would have to be chopped and mixed fairly well in the earth.
- The only thing that kept this room from being a perfect sphere was the cylinder jutting from the wall to collect waste matter.
- Hot fomentation should be applied to open up the skin pores and squeeze out the waste matter. Natural Remedies for Curing Acne
- I explained that reflexology encourages the body to release waste matter and promote self-healing.
- Paul sends me this story about a process to convert any waste matter into oil, gas and water.