wash away all the differences
remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent
he managed to wash out the stains
he washed the dirt from his coat
The nurse washed away the blood
Can you wash away the spots on the windows?
How To Use wash away In A Sentence
- Once the forest cover is felled, rains wash away the soil.
- Will it wash away this jet black now?
- Dropping the tiny device into a kidney-shaped bowl she squirted it with distilled water from a plastic bottle to wash away the dark red blood and poked at it with the forceps.
- Your tears do not wash away your sorrows. They feed someone Else's joy. And that is why you must learn to swallow your own tears. Amy Tan
- Saliva is a watery fluid that helps to wash away and neutralise the acid.
- It is only when the hero wears armour covered in spikes and fights the worm in a stream (so that the parts wash away before healing) that the Worm is defeated. Lizards in literature « Write Anything
- Purification rites help us to wash away or let go of these obstacles.
- They will come from across the subcontinent in the belief that the river will wash away sins. Times, Sunday Times
- Pipe, to wash away that rammish sent of a Child-bed out of your brains; and also after many hopes, once arrive to the height of receiving your full delight and pleasure. The Ten Pleasures of Marriage and the Second Part, The Confession of the New Married Couple
- Death in a holy cause could wash away the shame of divorce, infertility, or promiscuity.