[ UK /wˈɒɹɑːntˌiː/ ]
- a recipient of a warrant issued by a court in the United States
- a customer to whom a warrant or guarantee is given
- a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
How To Use warrantee In A Sentence
- Your warrantee will expire and your gismo is already outdated before they finish running your credit card. What does one wear to a singularity?
- I pressed the guy on that last one until he explained the Dell has three authorized service companies that handle warrantee work. Dell Mexico
- Engineering guarantee warrantee is not only an important means of risk transferring in construction engineering, but also an important tool of credit insurance between proprietor and contractor.
- The word warrantee of course exists, but it means ` someone who receives a warranty. ' VERBATIM: The Language Quarterly Vol VII No 2
- Our warrantee responsibility is only limited in repair and replacement. The practical solution would be decided by us.
- The warrantee period covers all product life. Maintenance under any weather conditions service and calling service are available. Regular inspection and maintenance is provided once annually.
- I can’t think of any other personal electronic product that has this kind of warrantee against general hardware failure. EXTRALIFE – By Scott Johnson - Open Letter From Peter Moore
- We live in a world that would deny us even the basic rights to live, as there is no warrantee against terrorism. Motherhood Messages From Mythology: a Study of Four Queens as Mothers in Indian Epics Ramayana and Mahabharata « English Lesson Plans « Free Lesson Plans « Literacy News