marked by warmth of feeling like kindness and sympathy and generosity
gave a warmhearted welcome to the stranger
How To Use warmhearted In A Sentence
- She was a warmhearted, generous old lady.
- We warmheartedness greet home and abroad client sends a telephone, your letter either coming personally to discuss and place an order.
- he was warmhearted, sensible and unshockable
- His warmhearted, unpretentious humanity made a great impression on me.
- The Slavonic premier began talks with Merkel at his residence fair outside Moscow along congratulating her on Women's Day, which is warmhearted celebrated in Russia.
- gave a warmhearted welcome to the stranger
- I am kind and honest , open - minded and warmhearted, artistic and compassionate.
- With good teachers and warmhearted classmates, the new comer feels lonely.
- You ＇ re warmhearted ; but you ＇ re talkative.
- At her best, playing warmhearted floozies in Some Like It Hot and Bus Stop, she's like a slightly bruised moonbeam, something fragile and funny and imperiled.