How To Use wardress In A Sentence
- Then several wardresses came in, stripped me, put me into prison clothes and took me to another cell. Lost Voices of the Edwardians: 19011910 in the words of the Men & Women Who Were There
- But the German wardresses remained vaguely aware of her special status and seem to have relaxed in her company.
- About midday, a wardress brought my dinner and strongly advised me to eat it. Lost Voices of the Edwardians: 19011910 in the words of the Men & Women Who Were There
- In squalid, solitary confinement, with only Grace Poole as her wardress, what wonder that she relapses?
- Two wardresses held her down while a doctor clamped open her mouth with a steel implement.
- The moral influence of this kind of treatment is rubbed in afresh through every hour of prison life and has a bad moral influence on both prisoners and wardresses. Prisons and Prisoners: Some Personal Experiences
- The tray of food upended, scattering its contents all over the wardress and the bedcover. PAINT THE WIND