How To Use war vessel In A Sentence
- During the Second World War, the Royal Navy lost 254 major warships due to enemy action, in addition to 1,035 minor war vessels and auxiliaries.
- The war vessels of the five Powers cluttered Fitu-Iva's one small harbour. THE FEATHERS OF THE SUN
- The forty-two rotations have included survey ships, mine sweeper auxiliary and New Zealand minor war vessels.
- Erling's "longship" was one of the smaller-sized war vessels of the period. Erling the Bold
- The sun drove through their skins, ripping and smashing tissues and nerves, till they became sick in mind and body, tossed most of the Decalogue overboard, descended to beastliness, drank themselves into quick graves, or survived so savagely that war vessels were sometimes sent to curb their license. A SON OF THE SUN