[ US /ˈwɑn/ ]
[ UK /wˈæn/ ]
[ UK /wˈæn/ ]
- a computer network that spans a wider area than does a local area network
How To Use WAN In A Sentence
- I badly wanted the job, but knew that my age would probably tell against me.
- People at MSFC have told me over drinks that this study concluded that EELV are human ratable but they were going to do what Griffin wanted. Obama Policies on Transparency, Openness, and Participation - and NASA - NASA Watch
- A heart will not be hurt for pursuing a dream, when you truly want something, all the universe conspires to help you complete the.
- He asked me bluntly, ‘Why would you want to leave private life and take on such a difficult, dangerous and probably thankless job?’
- A second problem is damage caused by the buildup of excessive electrical charges in the plate from the unwanted ions.
- Someone who really wanted to stop unsanctioned immigration would begin here, by busting the small contractors who employ these workers on a contingent basis.
- Taiwan grabbed two gold medals, two silvers and one bronze at the Athens Olympics.
- And in a way I want to make my language as mimetic as possible, as sensual as possible, so that you can feel the treetops, taste the lamb chump chops, and hear the wind and the sound of the surf beating on the beach.
- He had just received my check and was apoplectic with rage, declaring he never wanted to see or have anything to do with ‘that woman’ - meaning me - again.
- But they want it knocked back into a field of muck and dirt. Times, Sunday Times