go away from
I got annoyed and just walked off
The actor walked off before he got his cue
How To Use walk away In A Sentence
- His first impulse was to turn around and walk away, blank her out, pretend he hadn't even seen.
- The beach is an easy walk away, and there's access to a communal pool area via the covered terrace and sun deck. Times, Sunday Times
- Let us walk away with the lessons of this," Gray told the crowd of dozens of employees, after adding that such an incident can "intimidate" elected officials from participating in outreach such as Rep. Gabrielle Giffords's event Saturday. D.C. government observes moment of silence for Ariz. victims
- If I'm out in public with a woman who is doing her best to embarrass or humiliate me, I'll walk away.
- Pasgen allowed himself to be divested of three of the amulets he had marked because to fail to chaffer would also mark him as unusual; however, he was growing impatient and finally made as if to throw down the amulets he was holding and walk away. Ill Met By Moonlight
- C. ANTHONY: No, I ` m-- I ` m going to hang up and just walk away right now. CNN Transcript Jun 17, 2009
- Steven watched them walk away until he felt a sudden sharp whack in the shin.
- Both parties walk away with a clean reputation and no animus toward the other.
- She watched the girl turn and walk away her skirt rippling around her like water, and suddenly she wished she'd asked for her name.
- the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with,never say a word,and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.