How To Use waiting line In A Sentence
- The waiting lines would no longer be for unemployment checks, but rather to be first to enroll in the new jobs daily being created.
- We have already met this structure in relation to waiting lines, where we recognized it as being a first-in, first-out (FIFO) storage system.
- In one state, Minnesota, 'Operation Ballot Security' issued a seven-page single-space private memorandum detailing a variety of methods for challenging voters at the polls, with instructions to discourage helpful judges in Democratic precincts, to cut off waiting lines in Democratic precincts but not in Republican precincts, and to encourage stalling in Democratic precincts while preventing stalling in Republican precincts. Chris Kromm: Why the "Voter Fraud" Myth Won't Die
- Gorge, look at the long waiting line. I am glad you " ve made a reservation.
- Gorge, look at waiting line. am glad you've made reservation.
- With a variety of food such as souvlaki, Greek salad, humous, spanokle pita and a deliciously sweet baklava for desert, Laurin was proud to dish it out to the waiting lineup.