- the percentage of all rental units (as in hotels) that are unoccupied or not rented at a given time
How To Use vacancy rate In A Sentence
- There were legions of zombie idlers in the malls, the dead and gutted malls with high vacancy rates that wouldn't be resolved anytime soon.
- Royal College of Nursing figures show that the three-month vacancy rate has risen by 30 % in the southeast.
- ‘While the vacancy rate in Dublin is still relatively high in a European context, there is evidence that the situation is now bottoming out,’ Hunt said.
- He explained that developers should not carelessly pick any location where there was obviously no market and downscale their projects in order to avoid a higher vacancy rate.
- The fifth representation is the growing vacancy rate.
- In an environment where departments operate with significantly high vacancy rates the expectation is to have them underspend their budgets.
- Office take-up levels next year are likely to be similar to the 175,000 square metres achieved this year but vacancy rates will remain in double digits.
- But the relatively sluggish commercial house market facing the embarrassment of high vacancy rates, its price fell briefly below the residential projects.
- Swan attributes this to better yields in Britain, lower vacancy rates and transaction costs and a more liquid market in general.
- He predicted that 10,000 new rental units would be built within two years, and that vacancy rates would rise.