- the United States federal department responsible for the interests of military veterans; created in 1989
- a state in the eastern United States; one of the original 13 colonies; one of the Confederate States in the American Civil War
How To Use VA In A Sentence
- I can't find any relevant material on him in the library.
- You think Spielberg would only have a rattletrap third-rate spaceship like the Millennium Falcon to ensure his survival? Does George Lucas think the world will end in 2012?
- These observations will provide a valuable supplement to the simultaneous records of other expeditions, especially the British in McMurdo Sound and the German in Weddell Sea, above all as regards the hypsometer observations (for the determination of altitude) on sledge journeys. The South Pole~ Remarks on the Meteorological Observations at Framheim
- He asked me bluntly, ‘Why would you want to leave private life and take on such a difficult, dangerous and probably thankless job?’
- To supplement his income, he taught private voice lessons in his home and sang in a church choir.
- In the forecabins, the head and shower is located forward and has a large mirrored vanity with ample storage below.
- By adding the chlorides of strontian, uranium, potassium, sodium, iron, or copper to the liquid, various effects may be produced, and these bodies will be found to produce the same color on the plate that their flame gives to alcohol. American Hand Book of the Daguerreotype
- Some groups consistently face discrimination: age is one mode of socially structured disadvantage.
- We need first of all a fact finding mission and then we need to put together a coalition of conservators, a cultural coalition.
- Davis looked up and gave a signal of approval, and after a quick bow, the pair of messengers was gone.