[ UK /jˈuːzɪŋ/ ]
[ US /ˈjuzɪŋ/ ]
[ US /ˈjuzɪŋ/ ]
an act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly)
paying Blacks less and charging them more is a form of victimization
capitalistic exploitation of the working class
How To Use using In A Sentence
- Assuming that 15 pound breaking strain line is used, an angler using monofilament might have to use a six or eight ounce sinker and use a 20 lb class rod to carry that sinker weight.
- Using a bold colour such as yellow is risky. Times, Sunday Times
- Venuti advocates that translators create a discursive heterogeneity by using non-dominant English forms to make the foreignness of the source texts felt and render the translations visible.
- Because wheat emerges so quickly, weeds must be killed before drilling using tillage or contact herbicides.
- Kids at one Connecticut school don't like a new rule, but you probably won't hear them expressing themselves by using profanity: the rule to keep kids from cussing.
- It will be wormed throughout, and parcelled in the wake of the housing-bolt and frapping lashing, and where there is no swell, in the wake of the muzzle-ring. Ordnance Instructions for the United States Navy. 1866. Fourth edition.
- After using Gentoo I discovered that they're not that "ricer" community everyone claims they are. Planet Ubuntu
- He provides clear explanations of complex economic issues, using anecdotes to illustrate each point.
- She is also part of a large group of oceanographers and taphonomists of the SSETI project (Shelf / Slope Taphonomic Initiative) examining carbonate preservation and destruction across the shelf and slope regions in Gulf of Mexico and Bahamas using submersibles.
- Winter is traditionally the dead season for the housing market.